Raw Water/Pre-Loading Reel Systems provide an effective means of storing, lowering, and retrieving a composite hose at the end of which an ESP (Electrical Submersable Pump) can be attached and run below the ocean surface to deliver seawater to an elevated offshore structure.
Raw Water/Pre-Loading Reel Systems provide an effective means of storing, lowering, and retrieving a composite hose at the end of which an ESP (Electrical Submersable Pump) can be attached and run below the ocean surface to deliver seawater to an elevated offshore structure. These systems free up cranes, manpower, and SAVE time. These intrinsically safe, small footprint, lightweight systems eliminate the high maintenance, heavy, hazardous delivery systems. Available in various capacities, hose configurations, and lengths to suit your needs. Hydraulic and electric options are also available. Composite hose eliminates separate power connections and provides added safety. Controls include direction of rotation, tension, and brake controls for hose reel. A live swivel connection, stand, and slip ring are optional. Remote control panels are available for ease of operation upon request.
- Intrinsically safe, pneumatic drive and braking system.
- Skid mounted hose reel is mounted on a heavy-duty, robust oilfield type skid suitable for marine environment
- Skid can be welded/bolted to the rig deck
- Frame is designed to support the entire length of 150' of hose full of salt water, ESP, and accessories while holding tension
- All bearings provided with lubrication points
- Skid, frame, flanges, and drum are of heavy guage steel coapable of withstanding harsh environments
- Drum is designed with an optimum diameter to minimize the footpring without compromising the functionality or strength of the frame
- The drum accomodates a 6" ANSI flanged connection further connected to a swivel at the end
- Mechanical locking device is provided to lock the reel after deployment
- Guessets are on all stress points
- smooth edges prevent hose scuffing
- concentric ribs provide additional rigidity
- Frame includes lifting eyes and fork lift pockets upon request
- Fully-guarded drive components and pinch points
- All welds are seal welded